ZaMens is an organization specializing in the secondment of skilled technical personnel within the EU. With a great deal of knowledge and experience within technical professions and the use of EU labour, we help clients to find suitable skilled construction personnel. Our personal approach, clear communication and commitment to the client guarantee a successful match.
An earth worker, who loves working outdoors. Within this position, you will usually work in a shift and collaborate with cable layers and the operator of a mobile crane. As an Earthworker, you will perform manual excavation and earthworks.
An earthworker in road construction performs all common work, including finishing roadsides, embankments and earth tracks. You manually dig and seal pits and trenches in places where machines cannot get close enough to the work site or where there are cables or pipes.
- Locate/locate cable work.
- Trenching and compaction.
- Flattening and leveling.
- Assisting the crane operator / prepping.
- return of cover.
- Performs all work performed according to instructions.
- Collaborates with your colleagues from other disciplines.
- You have an education at VMBO / MBO level installation technology, possibly supplemented with professional training.
- You will have relevant work experience doing plumbing work independently and be able to read drawings.
- You have a positive and collegial attitude.
- You are eager to learn and take initiative.
- You are in possession of valid SCC or the willingness to obtain this diploma in a short time.
- You are Dutch or English speaking.
- A market based salary depending on level/age and experience.
- Good secondary employment conditions according to the NBBU.
- Attention to your personal development and good guidance.
- Collaboration with nice colleagues from various European countries.
- Work in an organization where you are the center of attention as an employee.
The first (introductory) interview will take place at our office in Rotterdam. In it we discuss the position, assignment and your needs. Should the match be there we will be happy to introduce you to our client. We ask for your patience so we can look for a lasting relationship between you and the employer. Long-term placement is very important to us. For this reason, the average tenure at ZaMens is 7.1 years. We will schedule an interview and provide the appropriate guidance.
If you want more information about the vacancy you can of course always contact us.
📞+31 (0) 85 877 1056
📲 +31 (0)6 86 69 84 33