For a client we are looking for an office manager. For a client we are looking for an office manager.
Do you have a friendly smile, a listening ear and a keen eye? Do you enjoy organizing, unburdening, structuring processes, being responsible for administration and secretarial matters in the office… In short, making sure everything is taken care of down to the last detail? Then you are the perfect candidate!
About our company
ZaMens is a posting agency of personnel within the EU. With extensive knowledge and experience within technical professions and the use of EU labour, we help clients to find suitable skilled personnel. Our personal approach, clear communication and commitment to clients ensure a successful match.
What will you do as Office Manager
In this position you will have a lot of responsibility and be the direct point of contact for the Business Managers and professionals. You’re really part of the team. You are good at organizing and planning and it is easy for you to keep many “balls” in the air at once. You get satisfaction from supporting the business managers and tackle things with a hands-on mentality. You quickly notice things that can be improved in processes and you like to take action when you see that something needs to be done.
- You take care of the Business Managers from A to Z and are their sparring partner;
- Professionals can also come to you with questions;
- Structuring processes;
- Process applicants and schedule appointments;
- Create employment contracts for new professionals and ensure everything is in on time and archived;
- Organize logistics around knowledge sessions, events and quarterly meetings;
- Agenda management and answering the phone as a first line responder.
What we expect from you
- Preferably you have a secretarial related college education
- Relevant work experience
- You write and speak excellent Dutch
- Working both independently and as part of a team is no problem for you;
- You like to unburden and are comfortable keeping many ‘balls’ in the air
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Knowledge of Afas is a plus.
What we offer
- An employment contract for 36 – 40 hours per week
- A competitive salary
- 25 vacation days (based on 40 hours)
- An expense and travel allowance
- Growth opportunities
The first (introductory) interview will take place at our office in Rotterdam. In it we discuss the position, assignment and your needs. Should the match be there we will be happy to introduce you to our client. We ask for your patience so we can look for a lasting relationship between you and the employer. Long-term placement is very important to us. For this reason, the average tenure at ZaMens is 7.1 years. We will schedule an interview and provide the appropriate guidance.
If you want more information about the vacancy you can of course always contact us.
📞+31 (0) 85 877 1056
📲 +31 (0)6 86 69 84 33