Utrecht region – 40 hours
Our client is region of Utrecht is looking for enthusiastic and driven planologist. Someone who knows how to work and wants to invest in his/her future.
Description of work:
Our client is currently looking for a broadly based planning engineer with some work experience. Someone with a good basic knowledge of the RO field and spatial understanding. You must be flexible in your work including writing planning products. In addition, you must be able to work precisely.
The work will include at least:
– Preparation of spatial underpinnings;
– drafting of zoning plans;
– Preparation of various opinions in the field of RO;
– other common work.
– You are enthusiastic, eager to learn, flexible and can function independently;
– You have HBO-WO level of thinking;
– Preferably experience with Plan of Giskit and IMRO/SVBP;
– You have a good spatial understanding;