We are looking for a solar panel mechanic for 1 of our clients in the Utrecht region.
You will be involved in building scaffolding, among other things, and assembling solar panels with various fastening methods.
We ensure through training that you stay abreast of all the latest developments in the field of solar panels.
– Fireplaces of roofs.
– Installing solar panel systems.
– Take customers through the installation process in a clear manner.
– Installation and connection of inverters.
– Connecting and mounting cabling.
– Record monitoring and connect this to the Internet.
Here’s what you need:
– An outdoor person without fear of heights
– SCC certificate or willing to obtain one.
– Hands-on mentality
– Physically strong
– No previous training required. Demonstrable affinity with engineering/construction
– Electrical knowledge and experience is a plus
– In possession of a driver’s license B.
– work clothes of the company
– Working hours from 07:30 to 16:30
– VCA certificate
– Good salary appropriate to your knowledge and experience
– Fun multicultural team
– A company car or mileage allowance
– Continuing Education
– When needed: Dutch lessons.