Who we are
ZaMens is a small personal staffing agency of 50 employees. We have a colourful international team with Dutch, Slovak, Spanish, Romanian and Polish colleagues. It is this mix of cultures that makes working at ZaMens so much fun. ZaMens stands for Business and Human. We are and remain small-scale because we want to be and remain a fun team together with our colleagues.
Are as an electrician responsible for the installation of the total electrical installations from shell to final assembly. So pulling cabling, placing gutters, installing electrical outlets, making cross, and/or changeover switches etc. The work environment may be different each project. You also carry out all necessary work within the allotted time in accordance with given instructions and (safety) regulations. In addition, you are willing to work with your colleagues from other disciplines, you ensure a tidy work environment and a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Examines working drawings, regulations, product information and specifications and determines work and procedures based on them.
- Construction of total electrical installations from prefabrication to final assembly.
- Can make cross circuits and changeover switches.
- Have experience in tunneling.
- Works under a senior engineer and learn to install independently.
- Performs all work performed according to instructions.
- Collaborates with your colleagues from other disciplines.
- You have an education at VMBO / MBO level installation technology, possibly supplemented with professional training.
- You will have relevant work experience doing plumbing work independently and be able to read drawings.
- You have a positive and collegial attitude.
- You are eager to learn and take initiative.
- You are in possession of valid SCC or the willingness to obtain this diploma in a short time.
- You are in possession of the Driver’s License B.
- You are Dutch or English speaking.
- A market based salary depending on level/age and experience.
- Good secondary employment conditions according to the NBBU.
- Attention to your personal development and good guidance.
- Collaboration with nice colleagues from various European countries.
- Work in an organization where you are the center of attention as an employee.
The first (introductory) interview will take place at our office in Rotterdam. In it we discuss the position, assignment and your needs. Should the match be there we will be happy to introduce you to our client. We ask for your patience so we can look for a lasting relationship between you and the employer. Long-term placement is very important to us. For this reason, the average tenure at ZaMens is 7.1 years. We will schedule an interview and provide the appropriate guidance.
If you want more information about the vacancy you can of course always contact us.
📞+31 (0) 85 877 1056
📲 +31 (0)6 86 69 84 33