Our client in the Utrecht region is looking for enthusiastic and driven junior planologist. Someone with an interest in spatial planning.
Description of work:
Our client is looking for a broadly based junior planning engineer with some work experience. Someone with a good basic knowledge of the RO field and spatial understanding. You must be flexible in your work including writing planning. In addition, you must be able to work precisely and not have a nine to five mentality.
The work will include at least:
– Preparation of spatial underpinnings;
– drafting of zoning plans;
– Preparation of various opinions in the field of RO;
– other common work.
– You are enthusiastic, eager to learn, flexible and can function independently;
– You have HBO-WO level of thinking;
– You have a good spatial understanding;
– Possession of a driving license
The position is for 40 hours per week.