ZaMens is an organization specializing in the secondment of skilled technical personnel within the EU. With a great deal of knowledge and experience within technical professions and the use of EU labour, we help clients to find suitable skilled construction personnel. Our personal approach, clear communication and commitment to the client guarantee a successful match.
You will install mechanical installations (gas and water installations, sewerage, plumbing and heating installations, etc.) independently, at the direction of your immediate supervisor. You also carry out all necessary work within the set time according to given instructions, (safety) regulations. In addition, you are willing to work with your colleagues from other disciplines, you ensure a tidy work environment and a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Examines shop drawings, regulations, product information, and specifications and determines work and procedures (e.g., pipe plant concatenation) based on these.
- Selects tools and materials by size and type.
- Determines and marks the positions of pipe installations, the pipes, connectors and associated components, for example using tools such as ruler and spirit level.
- Measures, cuts, connects and bends pipelines to size and angle using various techniques and hand and power tools, such as wire cutters.
- Assembles piping systems, pipe sections, fittings and connectors using materials such as couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, solvent and/or techniques such as soldering and welding.
- Installs piping systems, components, systems, valves and plumbing fixtures (e.g., toilets, heating systems, cooling systems, geysers and water tanks) using e.g., hand tools and power tools.
- Maintains and repairs piping systems.
- Inspects work (e.g., for leaks) and repairs and corrects errors.
- You have an education at VMBO / MBO level installation technology, possibly supplemented with professional training.
- You will have relevant work experience doing plumbing work independently and be able to read drawings.
- You have a positive and collegial attitude.
- You are eager to learn and take initiative.
- You are in possession of valid SCC or the willingness to obtain this diploma in a short time.
- You are Dutch or English speaking.
- A market based salary depending on level/age and experience.
- Good secondary employment conditions according to the NBBU.
- Attention to your personal development and good guidance.
- Collaboration with nice colleagues from various European countries.
- Work in an organization where you are the center of attention as an employee.
The first (introductory) interview will take place at our office in Rotterdam. In it we discuss the position, assignment and your needs. Should the match be there we will be happy to introduce you to our client. We ask for your patience so we can look for a lasting relationship between you and the employer. Long-term placement is very important to us. For this reason, the average tenure at ZaMens is 7.1 years. We will schedule an interview and provide the appropriate guidance.
If you want more information about the vacancy you can of course always contact us.
📞+31 (0) 85 877 1056
📲 +31 (0)6 86 69 84 33